WELCOME TO ST LUCIA!
Over 17 years of dedication to excellence! ★★★★★
Located in the world renowned town of Soufriere, St. Lucia, Treasure Tours came into inception seventeen years ago by a born and raised St. Lucian who has dedicated most of her working years in the tourism industry; exploring sites and attractions and touring visitors around her beautiful native island.
Treasure Tours St. Lucia team aims to provide the most memorable experience to it’s customers while providing employment for the youth of the community, most importantly, ensuring every visitor is over satisfied with the service received and remembers St. Lucia in a very special way.
Allow us to help you plan your vacation from your arrival to departure! Whether it is your St. Lucia Honeymoon vacation, group or family vacations, we will help you with some of the top things to do in St. Lucia, for the most memorable experiences. From your arrival at your port of entry, we offer St. Lucia Airport transfers, private customized tours, packaged tours, groups and individual tours.
If you are looking for the best things to do in St. Lucia, our Services also include; Land & Sea tours, Honeymooners packages, Soufriere Experience tours, natural volcanic spa treatments & Mud bath, waterfalls, shopping, nature hikes, St. Lucia Zip lining, Snorkeling, Whale & dolphin watching, Sailing, Sport fishing, rainforest hikes, to the most adventurous hikes & tours on the island; Gros Piton Hikes, ATV adventure tours, Horse Back Riding and more….., amongst other activities.
Treasure Tours St. Lucia is guaranteed to help you enjoy a stress-free vacation., contact us for further information!
Covid 19 Protocols
- Customers are required to wear masks when going on excursions and boarding transportation.
- Temperature checks will be done before tour starts.
- Our tours are booked as per hotel and is mainly private. We do not merge with other hotels or accommodations.
- Hands should be sanitized before entering bus or boat and during your excursion
- Temperature checks will be done at attraction sites also
- Shopping while on excursion will be done at designated sites
- Tours will go only to approved sites and attractions.
- Visitors showing signs of illness will not be allowed to proceed on tour.
- Children are also required to wear masks
- Please maintain a 6 feet distance while on tour.