Tet Paul hike boasts some of the best views on the island of St.Lucia; close up views of the majestic twin Pitons, the Caribbean sea, mountain ranges, neighboring islands of Martinique and St. Vincent can be seen on clear days also.
When hiking the Tet Paul nature trail, be sure to bring along your camera as there are memories you would like to cherish for a lifetime. This is a walk that can be done in less than an hour and the Tet Paul hike is one of the best hiking trails in St. Lucia.
The trail is nestled over 1000 feet above sea level in the community of Chateau Belair. The walk to Tet Paul is about half an hour to forty five minutes and can be enjoyed by all members of the family. Besides the views of the majestic Pitons and Caribbean sea,
This tour can be done as part of a half or full day tour, with the mud bath OR Toraille waterfall added as a half day or Both added as a Full day option.
- Pick up at Resort (or ship)
- Drive to Tet Paul nature trail (driving time will depend on your location)
- Hike Tet Paul Nature Trail (30-45 mins)
HALF DAY TOUR
- Soak your body at the Volcanic pool and mud bath OR Enjoy a refreshing swim at /toraille waterfall
- Refreshments and snacks served
FULL DAY TOUR
- Relax at the volcano mud bath and rejuvenate your body
- Enjoy a refreshing swim at the Toraille waterfall
- Creole lunch
- Return via land or Land Sea as desired.
- Return by sea includes snorkeling or beach stop
DAYS: Mondays to Saturdays
Pick up Time: 8:00-8:30 a.m.
Duration: 3 1/2- 7 hours (depending on your location on island)
Price: US$65.00- US$130.00
Special note: Please wear hiking or close up shoes, bring along swim suits, towels, sunscreen, cash for shopping
All inclusive tour package of fees, transfers, guide, snack /lunch, bottled water