St. Lucia Sulphur Springs Tour! Waterfall & Mud Bath | HALF DAY Tour
☀ Best Selling Tours of St Lucia! ☀
Sulphur Springs mud baths tour is the best selling tour in St. Lucia, in addition, the sulphur springs mud bath is a natural SPA that treats and heals sun burns, insect bites, arthritis, eczema, muscle spasms, pains, psoriasis and other skin ailments! It also detoxifies your body! The St. Lucia mud bath excursion is a ‘must-do’ when you visit the island. It remains the No. One for Tours from Port Castries and Port Soufriere! Make sure this is on your list of activities when visiting the island!
- Drive through the French town of Soufriere while you are being educated by your driver / guide about the island’s history and culture!
- Stops at popular viewpoints for photos overlooking the Soufriere town and the majestic pitons.
- Enjoy a warm mineral mud bath, apply volcanic mud all over, after which you will soak your body in the volcanic pool.
- after this, rejuvenating natural SPA treatment, we continue to toraille waterfall for a refreshing swim and to rinse off any remaining mud on your body!
- Snacks will be served before taking you back to your resort or cruise ship.
FOR TOURS FROM COCONUT BAY / SOUTH
- Scenic drive on an air conditioned vehicle through the villages of Laborie and Choiseul to Soufriere town (if you are coming from the south).
FOR TOURS FROM NORTH / PORT CASTRIES
- From the north, drive through the Capital Castries, Marigot bay, banana plantation, Villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries to Soufriere.
Light snacks and drinks will be served before returning to your ship or Resort.
Days: Mondays to Saturdays
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Duration: Half Day -3 to 5 hours (Depends on your location on the island)