St. Lucia Island Tour is a great way to explore St. Lucia. Experience St. Lucia’s history, culture, visit all towns and villages, shopping, sightseeing, local cuisine, knowledgeable guides. This island tour is a complete tour and is perfect for persons of all age and interest.
- This tour starts with a visit to the Castries market for shopping where a wide range of locally made crafts and souvenirs are sold.
- The tour continues down the west coast stopping at the Marigot Bay for a photo stop
- Then driving through the island’s biggest banana plantation, through the fishing villages of Anse-La-Raye and Canaries to Soufriere town.
- Visit the Botanical Gardens and Drive-In-volcano for tour / mud bath as desired.
- Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Soufriere before driving down through Choiseul and Laborie to Vieux Fort.
- The drive continues down to the south coast to the Moule-A-Chique Viewing Point for a photo opportunity
- Then through the east coast to your resort.
See every single part of the island, take tons of photos, and learn everything about St Lucia, head-to-toe in a single day.
A FULL St Lucia experience!
What to bring along: Camera, Sun Screen, Sun Glasses, swim suit, towel.
Days: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Duration: 8 hrs
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Min. 4 Persons
Please email us for prices of private tour- 2 persons: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org