Soufriere land and sea
Soufriere land and sea tour is a great way to discover the island. The tour takes you down the scenic west coast of the island with photo stops along the way at our beautiful villages and places of interest. This tour activity is mild and includes a combination of history, culture, authentic creole cuisine, boating, snorkeling and of course lots of Fun!
TOUR ITINERARY- All inclusive: Pick up and drop off, all fees, bottled water, guide
- Guided tour through Capital castries
- Photo Stop at Morne Fortune and Marigot Bay
- Tour of banana plantation and enjoy Fresh local bananas
- Drive through and photos of Villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries
- Piton view Point Photo stop to ‘TOUCH THE PITONS’
- Volcano for Mud bath, apply volcanic mud and soak in the medicinal water (30 mins.)
- Toraille waterfall for swimming
- Creole Buffet lunch
- Boat to Sugar Beach / Anse Chastanet for snorkeling with complimentary drinks
- Boat back to Soufriere town
- Board bus back to Capital Castries
Time: 8: 30 / 9:30 a.m. for ships arriving at 9:00 a.m.
Price: US$90.00 / Children 12 and under half price, kids 3 and under: FREE
Tour type: All Inclusive: transfers, lunch, fees, drinks, guide
Minimum: 4 pax
Bring along: swimsuits, towels, cash for shopping, sunscreen, cameras, (water shoes-optional) .
Pick up location: Pointe Seraphine– Outside Diamonds International shop, next to security booth
Ships at La Place Carenage: Driver / Guide will be waiting as you exit the shopping area
Please Email us to place your booking!