This Coconut Bay Excursion is the best tour that visitors in the south can enjoy! A full day tour rich in history, culture, sightseeing, fun, local cuisine, snorkeling at the world’s Heritage site between the pitons and even zip lining as you desire! A tour from Coconut Bay- perfect for the entire family and is priced very affordable!
- Drive along the east coast with photo stops along the way
- Stop at the Morne Fortune Viewing Point for Photos
- Castries Market Shopping
- Marigot Bay photo stop
- Drive down West coast through banana plantation with short tour of plantation and photo stops on west coast
- Drive through Villages of Canaries and Anse La Raye to Soufriere town
- Water taxi to sugar Beach for snorkeling, snacks and drinks will be served.
- Toraille waterfall for a refreshing swim
- Creole buffet lunch at near by restaurant
- Visit Morne Coubaril Estate or Diamond botanical Garden
- Volcanic mud bath
- Drive through villages of Choiseul and Laborie, going through the old french historical villages to see the amazing architecture
- This excursion from Coconut Bay teaches you the way of life of the people island wide
- (Please note: zip lining can be added as you desire!)
Time: 8:00 a.m. Days: Tuesdays and Saturdays Duration: 9 hours Minimum: 4 pax required